30 Minisite Minisite Blogspot 728 x 90
Home » , , , , » Johny See Book Sekali

Johny See Book Sekali

Written By Arif Stiawan on Saturday, February 9, 2013 | 5:23 PM




TEMPLATE FEATURES

This is my first responsive blogger template, it's a simple responsive template for better SEO with elegant looks. There's no specific feature in this template. It's a white and blue colors, 2 column blogger with 1 right sidebar and 3 column footers.
  1. Responsive template blogger
  2. Fast loading
  3. Stylish threaded comment
  4. SEO friendly
  5. Navigation menu dropdown with no javascript
  6. Ads ready and many more
You can use this template for all of your content blog especially for daily blogs updates. Feel free to use this and I hope you enjoy it and happy blogging.

Template Name : Johny See Book Sekali
Author : Maskolis
Url Instruction : Creating Website
Designer : Creating Website
Url Designer : http://www.maskolis.com

I suggest you to visit my other blog maskolis.com if you find no answer in this blog.

UPDATE :
I found some bugs in this template, you know this is my first responsive template but I already fixed it. You can re-download this template

0 comments:

Post a Comment

30 Minisite Minisite Blogspot 300 x 250
30 Minisite Minisite Blogspot 300 x 250